Defence Organisations demand a more integrated and effective approach to the management of their projects.
They prefer their staff to have recognised qualifications in Project Management so that they can understand and apply effective and clearly defined processes within their organisations.
The completion of their projects on time, within budget and with the requisite functionality and quality are the minimum requirements. Organisations also seek effective risk mitigation and certainty that projects will be completed.
All of our staff are fully qualified in Project Management methodologies such as PRINCE 2 and MSP (Managing Successful Programmes).
We provide expertise in:
- Identifying Capability Gaps
- Requirements Capture
- Developing Statements of User Requirement (Urgent and Core)
- Developing User Requirements Documents
- Developing Concept of Employment Documents
- Capability Integration Management
- Equipment Trials and Testing Planning and Execution
- Subject Matter Advice on Equipment Capabilities
- Development of Standard Operating Procedures and Tactics, Techniques and Procedures