What you will learn:
- Information Analysis
- All source information analysis
- Pattern analysis
- Statistical analysis
- Semantic intelligence
- Data mining techniques
- Data Fusion COMINT/ELINT
- Overview of the intelligence process
- Intelligence sources
- Correlation and fusion techniques
- Intelligence cycle
- All source analysis
- Confidence /reliability grading
- Library Threat Management COMINT/ELINT
- How to create a database abstract
- Mission Library fundamentals
- Creating and Filtering EOBs
- Library Distribution
Who Should Attend?
Military and Civilian Radar and EW practitioners from both Operational and Engineering backgrounds. Programme & Project Managers, Systems Engineers and Technical Staff.
For further course information and dates, download our brochure below.