This Global Systems for Mobile Communications (GSM) course addresses key elements of GSM and will provide delegates with an introduction to GSM. The GSM Communications course will include a practical phase that incorporates realistic Cell Site Analysis, RF Surveys, Call Detail Records analysis and database queries.
What you will learn:
- History of GSM
- Network Architecture / Components / Interfaces
- Frequency Bands
- Air Interfaces
- GSM Services
- Network Identities (IMEI, IMSI, MSISDN etc.)
- Network Coverage
- Cell Sectorisation
- Cell Capacity and Azimuth
- Signalling and Transaction Processing (Text, Voice & Data)
- Overview of Billing System and Call Detail Records (CDRs)
- Cell Site Analysis and RF Surveying
Who Should Attend?
Military and government civilian EW practitioners engaged in the exploitation of GSM and Satellite communications.
1 Week.For further course information and dates, click here to request our brochure.