This three-day course addresses the key elements of spectrum management in a deployed operational context. This includes the organisation, policy, processes and procedures required to effectively manage the electromagnetic spectrum.
It will address the principles of effective spectrum management including:
- Planning and deployment of spectrum dependent capability
- The spectrum management process from mission preparation to deployment
- Sustainment and recovery
- Multinational doctrine and proposed national
- Joint and single service policy
- Organisation and procedures
- Examples of good practice and operational anecdotes
- Practical exercises based on realistic deployed scenarios.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in formulating strategy, policy, doctrine, processes or procedures for spectrum management in a deployed, operational context.
Anyone involved in the practical application, delivery and conduct of spectrum management in a deployed, operational context.
1 weekFor further course information and dates, click here to request our brochure.